only one more sleep...

...till Semi-Permanent! And here's a fun fact: it's one of the only wishlist items that has actually come true! So tonight I'm actually wishing for nothing really... Aaand I am in the wonderfully fortunate position of having four days off. But what is a Wednesday without a wishlist I hear you ask? ...well, it's probably a Tuesday... or Thursday even... point being, I've still got my eye on at least a few things, when there is so much loveliness out there, how can I not?!


1. Chevron Mug 2. Hand Woven Beaded Friendship Bracelet 3. Gorman Praise the Sun Dress 4. I Miss Being a Small Girl, Silk Scarf 5. Coral Vintage Tea Cups

PS: I think it's quite probable that each wishlist from now on will feature something from Gorman's latest (and upcoming) collections... I really am a broken record that physically cannot stop sharing my undying love for the brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...