Looking Back: The California Coast Part I

Ok. So. After a day of solid inspiration at Semi-Permanent I am feeling particularly motivated by Andrew Quilty's amazing photography work, so tonight I feel compelled to pick up where I left off in my little looking back series of posts. This latest one is part of what I assume could be quite a few posts solely devoted to our time spent driving a van along the California coast (seriously, I highly recommend  it if you ever get the chance). This first part sees the departure from LA bound for San Diego, where we had a great day checking out the wonderful animals at the zoo, and some time hanging out in the gaslamp district. After going from a trio to a duo, we began the drive back up through the OC (!!), including Huntington & Laguna Beaches. Then there was a bit of San Luis Obispo, every other little place we could stop off at, and then a hit of the Big Sur just before our first stop in San Francisco. Yes. Our first stop. Get comfy my pretty's, this could take while...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...