Looking Back: The California Coast Part I

Ok. So. After a day of solid inspiration at Semi-Permanent I am feeling particularly motivated by Andrew Quilty's amazing photography work, so tonight I feel compelled to pick up where I left off in my little looking back series of posts. This latest one is part of what I assume could be quite a few posts solely devoted to our time spent driving a van along the California coast (seriously, I highly recommend  it if you ever get the chance). This first part sees the departure from LA bound for San Diego, where we had a great day checking out the wonderful animals at the zoo, and some time hanging out in the gaslamp district. After going from a trio to a duo, we began the drive back up through the OC (!!), including Huntington & Laguna Beaches. Then there was a bit of San Luis Obispo, every other little place we could stop off at, and then a hit of the Big Sur just before our first stop in San Francisco. Yes. Our first stop. Get comfy my pretty's, this could take while...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...