Having a slight rethink...

Good evening! This is just a quick note to apologise for the inconsistency quite evident at the moment on this here blog. I'm actually having a bit of a name rethink at the moment. Something about 'a festive occasion' just hasn't been sitting right. 
When I first started the blog, I was all excited about the events industry, and thought that maybe this would be solely where I would aim my writing at. But over the past few months it seems the blog has evolved significantly and the name just doesn't seem as relevant any more. At the moment I'm looking at a change to: 'DAISY SEE', which references a kind-of-nickname I have, and what I really love about the world (online and offline), which does ultimately lead me to share the wonderful things I come across. I'm starting to warm to it, so please let me know if you agree! I need some reassurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...