Looking Back: Japan










Just over two years ago, I embarked on the most amazing trip of my lifetime (so far). Starting in Japan, I slowly made my way across to the UK, where I lived for the most part of 2010 & 2011. During this time, I learnt a bit more about myself, and in particular, my ability to take a ridiculously excessive amount of photos. At the moment, I find myself in a bit of a reflective mood, so I thought it'd be nice to pick out a couple from the thousands I took, to share with those of you that aren't my relatives.
*It is important to note, that I am simply an amateur with too many (non slr) cameras and some nice (free) photoshop curves (thanks to these guys!)

PS: This might become a habit of mine, so keep your eyes peeled in the future for a bit of the USA, Jamaica, UK & Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...