A Bit Primary


Happy Wednesday everyone! It appears I'm feeling a bit primary at the moment, for which I have no explanation. Go figure. I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
On a personal note, I'm looking forward to seeing Bon Iver tomorrow night. They've sold out all over the country, so I'm feeling super happy that I will be one of the lucky ones with a ticket! If you haven't caught wind of Justin Vernon's band, check this film clip out, it's beyond inspiring.

1. Organic Cotton Bloom Cushion 2. Topshop China Floral Dress 3. Good Intentions Wedge 4. Yellow Cotton Round Pillow 5. Druzy and Sterling Silver Ring

2 comments:

  1. i love your loves! the yellow pillow is perfect. and i love that blue dress! haha i'm feeling a bit primary too, and apparently so is CB2. One just opened up in minneapolis and i had a blast exploring it. everything was primary colors! xoxo www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much! I'm SO close to purchasing it! Thanks so for stopping by x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...