Sunday Sounds: Reptar

So it's the first Sunday Sounds for the year! And I owe this new discovery to my recent Spotify Premium subscription, I freakin love it. I used to be all over it in the UK, but had not had the funds to get on it yet... I'm so glad I finally did, it's been too long between drinks Spotify! So, unlike 2012, this year is going to be filled with so so so much more new music, and I can't wait.

This week it's a band called Reptar (Rugrats fans will recognise the name) who come from the US. I'm struggling to pick a favourite so if you enjoy the sounds below be sure to check out their other stuff, it's definitely some good fun!


Sweet dreams and have fun with Monday, after four days off I know mine is going to be extra tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...