Sunday Sounds: The Art of Sleeping

Goood evening!!
I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend despite the relatively lousy weather (but fantastic live music available for free)! Now before I link to my latest musical discovery... I'll do the obligatory link to The Daisy See Project, which is now live on facebook for the next 48 hours should you wish to make a totally fashionable purchase.

Ok, now that's taken care of, let's begin on the sounds... So I managed to take in mostly free music this weekend, but every other time it wasn't free I had paid a teeny amount to take in what the Zoo was offering... one band of which was The Art of Sleeping. These guys are based locally and making reaalllly lovely music at the same time as putting on some pretty great live shows. I highly recommend getting off your ass and making it to one of their gigs, I'm sure it will be a wise move...



Oh yes, and good luck conquering Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...