the blog post formerly known as...

Eeeevening!
So yes. The title of this post isn't actually a prince-related joke (oh how I wish it was... my little red corvettes... ahem). It is actually a very literal reference to the fact that I had a really good title in my head a few hours ago, and it has since evaporated. Cool story right?
Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week so far and that the FWAF finale (as coined by my occasionally clever sister) was everything you hoped for and more! Oh, and feel free to take note of this weeks' wishlist for my impending quarter century... they may not look too flash all together, but I could be pretty sure my wardrobe needs the addition of at lleeasst one of these babies.


1. Vintage Embroidered Blouse  2. Top Shop Ikat Print Tee Dress  3. Judith Lieber Waist Belt 4. Genuine Large Opal Studs 5. Fossil Maddox Bucket Handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...