Sunday Sounds: Clare Bowditch

Oh hey!
So this eve I'm psyching myself up for next weekend's Red Deer Festival out at Samford. It's pretty much the ideal festival. Around the corner (well, not exactly...) and BYO. Seriously. Amongst all the festivals out there with strict alcohol policies I'm so glad that there is finally someone out there willing to acknowledge that most of us are out for a fun yet relaxing festival experience. All that 'party party' business can get a bit much sometimes, right grandma?
Aaanyway, one of my long time loves has been Clare Bowditch (no, not because her parents blessed her with a pretty decent name..) and hooray for me, she's playing next weekend! I've no idea what she's been up to lately, but a few years ago when I was more in tune with Aussie musicians, I was a super big fan of this song. I'll have to get on the google and see what she's up to, besides being awesome and having a good looking guitarist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...