an update of sorts...

Hello hello, I hope this post finds you all well!

I just thought I'd touch base to offer the most recent excuse for my absence... but first, look at the pretty pattern I just made... future fabric print perhaps?


Ok, that's enough gazing now... Basically, my attention has been completely stolen by the mean beasts that are study and job hunting (ps: anyone need a casual employee that is super great?)

Buuuttt, as you can see from the craziness above, I'm still bursting with exciting plans and bright colours... it will all just be a matter of time my friends. So please do sit tight, because there WILL be another project. I'm already making some movements... slowly :)

In the mean time, there are still a couple of scarves available, I'm always free to chat custom sneakers and you can grab lots of goodies over at Society6 too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...