Today I made:

This!


... and this!


... aaand this!


Yep, multiple arrangements with multiple flowers! It was plenty o' fun.

It's my Grandmother's 89th birthday today, so with thanks to my mother and her place of work, I was able to get my hands on some pretty sweet flowers to put together for her. On top of this, she also brought home some small bunches that were destined to be thrown out, so I played with them and tried to make them look a little bit nicer, not sure how well I did, but it's alll practice... Either way, it was a pretty great way to spend a Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Love it. You are a natural!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Chrissi! I finally figured out where to check the comments, haha :) It looks like you have done it right!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...