Local Lust: Beneath the Sun



Good evening lovelies, I hope you've all had a great Wednesday :)

So it seems I'm struggling to find words this eve... and I think I'm going to blame 'Words with Friends' - that blasted game has stolen all my good words!
Oooorrrrr... maybe I simply can't find enough adjectives to describe the gorgeousness that is Beneath the Sun? (this is a much more likely reason...)

Every single thing that Leah Bartholomew creates for her collection is just so damn great that I had trouble choosing only one item to lust after... But these awesome ornamental woodys spoke to the aspiring florist within, and I simply couldn't resist the urge to share.

You should reeaally follow this link and check the rest of her collection out, it's all so beautifully designed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...