Smonday Sounds: The Griswolds

Evening one and all!

As you can see I've pulled another swift one this eve and instead of ending the week with some sounds, we are beginning the week with them! How's that for turned tables?
Yeah - I just like to keep you aaallll guessing... y'know... play the game, keep up the intrigue 'n' all that... You know you love it. Inconsistency is cool y'know?

Woah, anyway, enough of my verbal mess and on to the soundzz... This little ditty is one I've heard quite a bit on the radio lately, and I am enjoying it quite a bit, it's definitely some fun for the ears... And the fact that these guys have chosen a band name is closely related to Chevy Chase is a definite bonus.



I also wanted to big time apologise for the lack of posts here lately... and to make sure I don't have a mutiny on my hands I've decided to reduce the remaining Daisy See Project scarves! Hooooraaay!

So if you've been pondering a purchase for some time, I suggest you jump on it!
(ps: that link is a MUST CLICK)

You can head here to the etsy store if you're international, or if you're friend/family/local, you can get in touch via the DAISY SEE facebook page.

I hope you all have a swell Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...