Amy's Bridal Shower

Good evening and Happy Friday! 
As promised, here is a bit of a snapshot of the bridal shower we (my fellow bridesmaids and awesome family members) put together for my cousin Amy. Let me warn you now, this post is IMAGE OBESE!
...so I'll let them do (most of) the talking!


We got these pretty petals from my mothers work, and my sister and I arranged them to fit into little jars for the tables (a la my inspiration post) ...it was possibly the most fun I've had in a while! 

CREAM CHEESE ICING!

TURKEY BRIE & CRANBERRY SANDWICHES A LA GEMMA


MY AUNTY'S AMAZING TEA CUP COLLECTION WAS READY & WAITING


 BUNTING A LA ANGIE


PART WAY THROUGH SETTING UP...




CUPCAKES A LA ANGIE & LIZA

PIKELETS A LA MOISIE



Phew! Wasn't it all so pretty? I think it was a completely perfect celebration of my gorgeous cousin's impending nuptials, and I was so happy to be part of such an awesome family team. Look out wedding industry... we are going to infiltrate you like nobody's business.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Mine will be spent enjoying my last day/s as a 24 year old, in an attempt to ward off the impending quarter-life crisis... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...