bigsound bigsound bigsound!

Ok, so a Wednesday Wishlist being posted techinally on a Friday... what can I say, I'm no professional blogger y'all! As I've been completely occupied these past two evenings with BIGSOUND LIVE (follow @cjjd on instagram for the latest {meeting josh pyke!}) I have run out of time to post. Seriously, BIGSOUND has got to be the best thing Brisbane music has had going on in a long time! So glad I am here to be part of it! To those of you that attended I hope you had as much fun as I did, and to those that didn't, subscribe now to make sure you're all up in it next year!!
And now for some pretty things...

1. Ikat and Stripes Slouch Tee 2. Goldenrod Tiny Houses Necklace 3. Dahlia Floral Lace Collar Dress 4. Dusty Sky Hand Dyed Bandana 5. Kork Ease Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...