Sunday Sounds: Tall Ships


Heyheyhey! I simply can't believe I haven't posted about Tall Ships yet. They were a Hop Farm discovery last year thanks to a day of no one we really wanted to see and a shady (not slim) marquee. Their combination of sounds and rather dashing looks made for a delightful live show. And their music isn't half bad either. It's actually phenomenally great. Well... I think so, and you're not going to know if you don't press play below (woohoo! unexpected rhyme!).
Rhymes aside, I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine has been spent ticking things of to do lists and busy working away and my latest creative venture (if you could call it that...). Fingers crossed I can just continue to ride this wave of motivation. You can check out a brief peek here if you feel so inclined, it may just brighten your Monday... probably not though... I'd put my money on the boys from Tall Ships to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...