bonjour!

...and good eeevening!
I'm feeling a 'oui' bit french this eve after returning home from the premiere of Monsieur Lazhar... and it was all thanks a bit of luck and the Weekend Edition! It was such a nice surprise for the middle of the week, and it definitely made me long for a trip overseas and all things French/Parisian. Aaaanyway, aside from that, I'm still obsessed with Gorman. Seriously, we are soulmates. I quickly stopped by this eve en route (oui oui! so french!) to the film, and now have my eye on a handful of things, I think I'm going to set up a Gorman fund, feel free to donate peeps.


1. Gorman Molly Wedge 2. Vintage Slouchy Sweater 3. Gorman Ashley Spot Dress 4. Karen Walker Eyewear 5. Red Heart Ceramic Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...