In the Kitchen: Pistachio Macarons!


So I've launched myself into the wonderful world of Macarons. And wow, what a wonderful world it is! Using this rather straightforward recipe, and after a not so successful attempt using a donna hay premix, I managed to create some damn yummy treats! For someone who usually sucks completely in the kitchen, this is an exciting moment for me. Much like the graduation from tricycle, to a bike with training wheels - woohooooo!

I instagrammed the hell out of this along the way (well, I took a couple of photos), and although it's not photographed nearly as nice as the inspiration, it's made me feel not entirely useless today!

FIRST FAILED ATTEMPT:

THE PISTACHIO ADVENTURE:

Have you got any amazing macaron flavour combos? Or tips for a beginner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...