Happy 21st Birthday little sister!

So the big party was on Friday night, which explains the lack of blog entries. I don't think I had time at all during the day to even check my emails! Here is a very small collection of relatively ambiguous instagram photos, including a couple of the DIY doings. I used my analogue film camera to take most of the party photos, so once they're developed I'll put them up. I'll also do a separate post following this one dedicated to our handiwork, which was totally worth it in the end!


And here's some of the gorgeous flowers she was given. The second bouquet is from the sister's new place of employment (bought by her friend from there), Flower Market Expresso, a very cute florist/cafe only a few suburbs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...