Label Love: Mister Zimi

Now I'm not ashamed to admit that I discovered this label thanks to a recent episode of Australia's Funniest Home Videos, I'm actually very thankful!
After seeing the wonderfully cheerful Mister Zimi Tina Dress on TV, I was completely overcome by an irresistible urge to track it down and make it my own. And that I did, despite not really being the wisest financial decision (I'm quite poor at the moment), any doubts I had were quickly erased once I slipped this dress on for the first time this afternoon. It's so light and lovely, and man, anything with triangles and bright colours is simply destined for my wardrobe! I am in love.

The whole experience was made even more lovely with the personal and speedy service provided by Zoe Paul, who founded the label after a holiday to Bali. And thanks to her, I now have a little bit of Bali here with me in Brisbane! If I had any spare cents I would definitely be doing my best to acquire a few more pieces of Mister Zimi goodness, it's like a permanent summer holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...