A floral affair...

I'm struggling to find the words to describe how much I love a good flower/floral arrangement.
Something that is so natural can communicate so much in so many different settings. I've become quite infatuated lately with the idea of studying floristry. Lately is probably an understatement. It's been brewing for the past few years, and has definitely peaked as a result of living in London. Poor old Brisbane is just a bit rough sometimes on delicate buds.
So at the moment I'm living vicariously through The Flower Appreciation Society and whatever else I can find online. Here's a few I've been drooling over lately...

sources: flower appreciation society, style me pretty, cupcakes and cashmere, tiny white daisies, sunday in bed, rustic wedding chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...